Your HEAD, really needs to be focussed on what YOU want, where YOU’RE going, and completely free of any negativity or chaos.
As mums we juggle daily, but when it comes to your business multi-tasking doesn’t work. Simplicity is the key. My advice is to focus on your THREE rocks daily, making sure each involves an income producing activity, ie. advertising for new leads & contacts.
Let’s rewind a bit first though, as before we focus on your daily, weekly, monthly plans, your HEAD needs to be clear.
- Start at home, is your partner/husband supportive?
- Are your children happy and your household running smoothly?
- Do you have a vision/goal for your business?
- Have you got a Mentor to coach you in the right direction?
- Are you part of a Mastermind group for support and encouragement?
- Stop Multi-tasking and be clear on where/what you’re dong.
Since my new BRAND, has been launched, I’ve had lots of new followers and contacts. I believe it is because my message is now clear and my target of serious female professionals and ambitious mumpreneurs are listening.
The whole process has made me realise how important it is to have a clear strategy, a clear brand and message for your audience.
Do YOU know who you are marketing your business too?
Have you got a CLEAR vision?
Take some time to map this out – look at the three pillars – HOME – BUSINESS – YOU and clear your mind, get your head focussed and have the belief. Without belief you won’t get anywhere fast.